Thursday, February 25, 2010

The commercials that are on during the shows I watch are indicative of one thing, I am really a 64 year old man. I know this because of the AARP life insurance, scooter/wheelchair, diabetic supplies(for free!) and erectial dysfunction ads that are on during all my favorite programs. This is my fault. I am obsessed with true crime like the show "the first 48" and I do love the History channel. I guess I am flattered that the commercials are not constantly telling me to sign up for an online school (since they think I am too old to go back to school) but I am sick of them asking about how much asbestos I have been subjected to and whether I think I have mesothelioma. February is a horrible month so I am going to cut myself some slack for watching so much television but it is reminding me that I might want to have a conversation with an actual human being.
Peripheral neuropathy is one of the shittiest symptoms ever! My left foot has not gotten warm in about 4 months and it is this cold searing pain (not just cold, that would be too simple). I am also loving the fact that I cannot control my own body temperature. I am either freezing or dripping with sweat and sometimes, just for fun, both at the same time! My mantra is : Lupus is fun, fun, fun! Really my mantra is: I ma sooo tired, can one die from being tired? That is a terrible mantra.
We received our six boxes of Girl Scout cookies yesterday and I am proud to say I had one. That is it! Seriously, only one. They are all Tagalongs even though I like the Thin Mints, also but I am not eating them, right? I have probably gained 10 pounds since being on 20 or more mg. of prednisone since October. Aagh! Miserable without end!

No comments:

Post a Comment